1. We serve both females and males.
2. Walk-ins are welcome, but you might have to wait a bit.
3. If you qualify, you can get a hormone method of
birth control without an exam or by delaying your exam
for up to 6 months.
4. Fees for our family planning services are based on
family size and income, but we are not a free clinic.
5. We accept cash, check, credit card, Medicaid and private insurance. Payment is required at the time of service.
6. You can get an appointment within days -
often the same day that you call.
7. We pride ourselves on being a place where everyone feels welcome. We're here to help, not judge.
8. Female Nurse Practitioners provide our exams.
9. In order to buy Plan B over the counter, you'll need a photo ID showing that you are 17 or older. We also offer Plan B
by prescription for girls younger than 17.
10. We encourage minors (clients younger than 18) to involve a parent, guardian or other trusted adult in their decisions about sex and the use of birth control, but it is not required.